How to Place Bets on Unibet Australia
Unibet is one of the most popular bookmakers in the online betting industry. They offer a complete gaming experience to its customers, which includes a complex sports betting section, a stage of the art casino and live casino area, and also poker and bingo rooms. They are part of the Kindred Group, which includes a couple of other recognisable names such as 32Red, Stan James, iGame, etc.
They have acquired Betchoice in Australia a couple of years ago and they are now one of the best Australian bookies. Bettors in Australia can wager on both sporting and racing events at Unibet.
How to Sign Up with Unibet Australia?
Unibet has proven that they are committed to the Australian punters and that can mainly be observed on their betting markets that have been made exclusively for the Australian audience.
First of all, in order to have full access to the Unibet Australia website, you must register for an account. It doesn’t take more than 5 minutes to open an account on the Unibet Australia website and we will explain how to do it in the next couple of rows:
- Access the following link: unibet.com.au
- Click on the yellow ‘Register’ button at the top-right corner of the homepage.
- You will be redirected to a registration form where you need to insert some personal details such as name, e-mail address, address details, mobile number, date of birth. Furthermore, you will be asked to fill in your new account details (username, password).
- During the registration process, you will also be asked what do you mostly bet on and if you have a promo code to insert.
- Unibet can’t advertise their welcome bonuses due to gambling laws in Australia. This means that you will be able to see the Unibet Welcome Offer after creating your new account.
How to deposit at Unibet Australia?
Before claiming a potential Unibet Australia welcome bonus, the new customer needs to deposit funds into his account. We must mention that Unibet is a reputable brand and all the transactions made with this bookie are safe. The Unibet Australia websites accept all the payment methods listed below:
- Visa / Mastercard
- Bank Transfer
If you encounter any problems during the deposit process, you can contact Unibet Australia via a couple of support options such as live chat, telephone and email.
How to bet at Unibet Australia?
Once you have logged into your Unibet Australia account and made your first deposit, you can start betting on your favourite sport. You can choose between the two main categories: Sports and Racing, and then find your favourite match/event.
Once you have found your match, you just need to click on the odds attached and add your selection to the betslip. The Betslip will appear on the right-hand side of the page or at the bottom, depending on the device you’re using. You can add more selections to your betslip if you want to create an accumulator, enter the stake and confirm.
How to withdraw money at Unibet Australia?
In order to make a withdrawal at Unibet Australia, you need to click on the ‘My Account’ page, choose the withdrawal method and confirm the amount. When clicking on the withdrawal box, you will be able to see the minimum and maximum limits for each type of withdrawal.
- You can withdraw your funds straight to your bank account, or using a VISA card. In addition, you can also make a withdrawal to e-wallet accounts such as PayPal. There are no fees associated with your withdrawals.
- Please note that you can’t withdraw with MasterCard and you might be asked for some personal documents before you withdraw a large amount of money.
- A bank transfer or a VISA withdrawal can take 3-10 working days.