Why is the bookmaker’s website not working and what to do in this case
Sometimes players are faced with a situation where they cannot get to the site of a certain bookmaker. Usually, the problem arises from the fact that the client either “hung” the money in the account of the BC, or it is necessary to check whether the bet has passed. In most cases, there is nothing wrong with the broken page of the bookmaker, but there are exceptions. We give instructions on “What to do if the bookmaker’s website does not open?”.
What happened? Reasons why a bookmaker’s website might not work
The activity of a bookmaker is a continuous and if any time, even a minute is wasted it can mean solid losses for the company. Therefore, the broken website of a bookmaker is even more disturbing to its owner. There may be several reasons for the denial of access to the B.C. website.
- Technical glitches are probably the most common problem for bookmakers’ websites. To correctly operate as an online bookmaker requires an incredible amount of capacity and hardware which sometimes fails. Naturally, the bookmaker himself is trying as hard as he can to restore full operation of the site. It usually takes no more than a half hour to fix technical issues.
- Planned maintenance/ Prevention. Usually, the bookmaker’s office will warn customers about upcoming maintenance on its website, so that troubles in such cases are minimal. The website may not operate for an hour or even up to five days, depending on the complexity of the work.
- Site update. Bookmakers try and keep up with the times, so updates on their sites appear constantly. Sometimes it is a direct capital change of the interface and sometimes only cosmetic novelties. It is almost always associated however with the time when the BC site is not available.
Looking for a problem within your computer/ gadget
The website of a bookmaker does not open, the player gets nervous and begins to swear off this particular bookmaker for good. However, the problem lies not with the bookmaker, but in the player’s computer or mobile device. How can you tell which side the difficulties lie with when trying to log in?
- First, try accessing the BC site from a different browser (Google, Firefox, Internet Explorer, etc.). Often it is this simple method that helps you get back to the page of the bookmaker’s site. Then, of course, you will have to find out why the site did not open on the original browser.
- Accept cookies from betting sites. Cookies allow any site, including the bookmaker’s page, to open and run faster.
- Clear the cookies. They can also affect the page’s download speeds. You can clear cookies in the browser history with “Clear the story” or “Clear cookies” box (in different browsers, this option can go by different names).
- Turn off work extensions, ad blockers, and other plug-ins that may be necessary to you at other times. Bookmakers, often due to the speed of development, often change the interface of their sites. And sometimes extensions, locks and plugins mark new things as undesirable for your computer or mobile device.
If all of these are done, and the bookmaker’s website still does not open, then check online for any news concerning the status of the site you are trying to reach.
To choose another site for online betting, we recommend paying attention to the ratings and useful lists of bookmakers on Legalbet: each of them is formed by a certain criterion, and each of them has the best and worst representatives of the industry by the chosen criterion.